1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is New Zealand Cricket, 8 Nugent Street, Grafton, Auckland 1023.
3. The promotional period begins at 10:00 am, Friday 10 March and ends at 11:59 pm, Friday 24 March 2023.
4. Entries are open to all residents of New Zealand, excluding employees of New Zealand Cricket, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. The prize is 1 BLACKCAPS signed bat and 2 complimentary tickets to any remaining BLACKCAPS home match this season (2022-23). There will be 1 winner in this promotion who will receive a signed cricket bat and 2 free tickets. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. To enter, you must have purchased one (or more) tickets to BLACKCAPS v England Test Series 16-28 February 2023. Entries will be counted per transaction. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid competition entries received.
7. The draw will take place at 10 am, Tuesday 10 28 March 2023 at 8 Nugent Street, Grafton, Auckland 1023. If the draw is not able to be made at this location due to reasons outside of the promoter’s control, at the alternate place will be arranged.
8. The winner will be notified by email or phone, with details of the prize. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed within a period of 72 hours, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner, the winner will be the person named in the purchase of tickets.
9. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, the prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.