Cricket is New Zealand’s premier summer sport with 170,000 people currently playing the game, making it one of the most widely played sports in the country.
NZC’s vision is focused on ensuring cricket is a game that can be played anywhere, by anyone. Whatever their circumstances, New Zealanders will be given every reason to celebrate and engage with cricket as their game.
We have a high-performance culture, underpinned by quality people, systems and facilities, helping to produce winning BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS who inspire the nation and represent the best of New Zealand’s values and culture.
Cricket is one family, with quality and consistency that nurtures the game at all level and provides pathways towards success on the international stage. NZC takes a global approach and perspective to our activities for the betterment of the game in New Zealand.
We’re a passionate and enthusiastic organisation committed to living and breathing our purpose: connecting New Zealanders through our spirit of cricket.
Head Coach - Central Stags
The Head Coach will continue to develop a Central Stags team which achieves consistently strong performances in all relevant formats and strives to achieve the best possible match results.
- The Central Stags Head Coach will understand and support NZC’s vision of strategic alignment and consistency across the wider NZC high-performance family, and particularly in terms of coordination with NZC’s high-performance functions.
- This role will continue to develop emerging and current Central Stags in a holistic and overall sense, through the use of the IPP [Individual Performance Programmes] framework ensuring that the team is focused on developing a positive style of play that not only promotes the game of cricket, but is recognised as an effective performance approach.
- CD Cricket represents a large, diverse region, which provides unique challenges. The successful candidate will need to have a high degree of flexibility, a focus on delivery and a proven ability to organise and plan to succeed in the environment in which CD Cricket operates.
For further information, and to apply for this role, please click here.
Performance and Pathways Coordinator - Northern Districts Cricket Association
The Performance and Pathways Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing high level planning, logistical and operational administration to high performance staff, including coaches across elite and pathway programs.
- Planning and executing structured scheduling and management of high-performance cricket programs across the full calendar year.
- Assisting and contributing to developing a thriving high-performance environment that consistently produces Blackcaps and White Ferns.
For further information please click here.
To apply, please email an CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position to Daniel Archer (email@example.com). Applications close Friday 1st February
NZC U19 Assistant Coach (Bowling)
NZC are pleased to be accept applications for the position of NZC U19 Assistant Coach (Bowling).
The purpose of this role is to work with NZC HP Staff and the U19 Coaching personnel in the development, preparation and coaching of players for the 2020 ICC U19 World Cup in South Africa.
A current Job Description for this role can be found here.
The role is a Fixed Term Contract for Services position.
Applicants are asked to submit a covering letter and their current Curriculum Vitae.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 15th February.
Any applications or enquiries can be made to Richard Smith – HP Coaching Manager - 021 401434; firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO - Womens World Cup 2021
A detailed Job Advertisement can be found here