1. How did you get into cricket?
My teacher in Standard 2 was the cricket coach and got me to play.
2. Where were you when you got the news that you’d made the WHITE FERNS team?
I was off work sick feeling sorry for myself watching movies at home in my lazyboy.
3. Favourite cricket moment / highlight?
I have a few – Putting the NZ shirt on for the first time, making my debut for the WHITE FERNS at Lincoln against the West Indies. Winning the One Day Women's Trophy in 2014/2015 with the craziest come back underdog win against Canterbury at Rangiora. Being at the epic CWC 2015 semi final at Eden Park when the BLACKCAPS beat South Africa (Elliott hitting the 6 to win).
4. What’s your day job?
I am a lawyer – a senior solicitor in the Private Client and Trust Team at Cooney Lees Morgan.
5. Do you have any rituals / superstitions?
I stole this off one of my old team mates – if I have a big game, I actually sleep with my bat the night before the game....
6. What do you do in your spare time to relax?
Catch up on all of my recorded TV shows on MySky or SLEEP!
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
Haha. No. None that I've discovered!
8. Who inspires you?
Kane Williamson, Lydia Ko and Richie McCaw.
9. Person you’d most like to have a selfie with?
Theo James. Four off the movie Divergent.
10. What advice would you give to young budding WHITE FERNS?
Don't give up. I was 28 years old when I made my debut and hadn't been involved in the WHITE FERNS set up or NZA/Development programmes at all prior to that.