WHO CAN ENTER?
• Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
• Employees of Hertz and New Zealand Cricket, their immediate families or registered travel companions and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
• The competition period commences at 9.00am AEDT on 6 April 2018 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 13 April 2018 (competition period), and Hertz reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required). Prizes listed below
o New Zealand Cricket Team Signed Shirt ($500)
o Rental Voucher for 2 days ($200)
• To enter the draw, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
• Visit the promotion page on social media channels to vote for your cricket batting shot of the game by simply commenting in the comments sections of the social media post.
• Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such entry does not comply with these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This right may be exercised at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not (in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Hertz New Zealand website Terms of Service and other related policies.