NZC Tours offers travel packages to selected BLACKCAPS matches in New Zealand and overseas. Find out more and register your interest today at www.nzctours.com
Hospitality at Eden Park for all five of the BLACKCAPS fixtures can be booked through the Experience Group, make your enquiry with - email@example.com
Hospitality Packages 2021-22 Season
Be part of excitement as the BLACKCAPS take on Australia in back-to-back T20 games at Sky Stadium on 17 and 18 March
Bring along the family, entertain colleagues and clients or round up your mates for a pre-match Trans-Tasman themed “barbie” buffet dinner served in our Level 4 Members Lounge and watch the game from the best seats in the house in the Sky Stadium Members Club!
Your Casual Hospitality Package includes:
• Corporate VIP gate entry
• An unreserved seat in the Level 4 Members Club lounges
• Pre-match Trans-Tasman themed buffet dinner*
• Use of the Member Club facilities for the duration of the event
• $179** inc GST per person
* drinks are not included. Full cash bar available on the day. The menu will differ slightly between the two matches
** additional fees will apply
Please ensure you read the terms and conditions of booking hospitality at Sky Stadium. Package sales close at midday on Monday 14 March unless sold out prior. Terms and Conditions
There is an expected standard of dress which applies to all members, their guests and hospitality guests when in the Sky Stadium Members Club. The minimum standard is tidy casual. Please avoid the following:
• Ripped, frayed or torn clothing.
• Jandals/flip-flops, slippers, UGG boots, gumboots or bare feet.
• “Stubbie” style shorts or sports shorts.
• Swim or beachwear, including board shorts.
• Tracksuits or work overalls.
• Peaked caps or beanies.
• For men, sleeveless singlets or tank tops.
• For women, revealing tops or inappropriate length shorts, skirts or dresses.
Please note: Sandals, which have straps that secure at the ankle, are acceptable.
All clothing must be tidy and presentable. Members, their guests and hospitality guests will be denied entry to the Members Club if they do not meet these requirements.