ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022, 8 Nugent Street, Grafton, Auckland 1023.
- The registration period begins at 12pm on 10 August and ends at 6pm on 3April 2022.
- Entries are open to all residents of New Zealand, excluding employees of CWC22, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this programme.
- The offering consists of complementary CRIC-KIDS Education Resource, cricket sets and CWC22 match tickets. The Promoter reserves the right to change the offering to one of the same or equal value at any time if the products become unavailable.
- To enter, complete the registration form - https://www.nzc.nz/community/nzc-programmes-and-formats/cric-kids
Note – there is a limit of 68 tickets per transaction, and only one transaction per entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.