Get the best deals by joining MyBLACKCAPS. As soon as you join, you'll get an exclusive discount code for use on the Ticketek website, which gives you access to member pricing. Already a member? Log in to get your code.
During the season when tickets are available, you can buy tickets online via the Ticketek website here.
How to buy your tickets:
1. Go to the Ticketek website at www.ticketek.co.nz/cricket
2. Select your preferred match from the list on the page.
3. On the event page, select your preferred venue and date (if applicable). If you're looking to come to a full Test match, the four-day pass will be grouped together, e.g '22 Mar - 26 Mar 2018 - four day pass'. A decision will be made on the sale of fifth day tickets at the end of the fourth day of play.
4. You'll then be asked to enter a password in the box above the yellow 'Get Tickets' button. This is where you enter your MyBLACKCAPS Priority Ticketing code. Don't have your code? Join or login now. Press 'Get Tickets' to proceed.
5. The next page will ask you to select your ticket type.
Please select the number of Adult, Child, Mates packs (read more about Mates Packs) and Concession (Seniors and Students) tickets you'd like. Then select your preferred delivery method. Press 'Next'.
6. This screen shows a summary of your order. If you're happy with this, just press 'Go To Payment' at the bottom of the screen.
7. The next screen asks you to log in.
NOTE: You should log in to your Ticketek account here, and NOT your MyBLACKCAPS account. If you don't have a Ticketek account, you can just sign up as a new customer.
8. After joining or logging in, simply enter your payment details and press 'Submit Payment'.
You're all done! You'll receive a confirmation email of your purchase within a few minutes.