Current terms & conditions of ground entry for Burger King Super Smash matches.
It is a condition of entry to the Venue for Burger King Super Smash matches that patrons agree:
- Not to sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce for a commercial purpose, whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made inside the Venue (including, without limitation, photographs, video recordings or sound recordings) without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket;
- Not to broadcast or narrowcast by any means whatsoever (including, without limitation, by way of mobile telephone, modem or other device) any images, sounds, data, results or commentary of or concerning any of the matches or other activities at the Venue without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket;
- Not to resell any tickets to the matches played at the Venue at a premium or to use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket and/or the relevant Major Association. Note: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be denied admission to the Venue;
- Not to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, umpire, referee or other official or other spectators in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on the basis of that other person’s race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin;
- Not to do any of the following: (i) engage in ambush marketing; (ii) display commercial or offensive signage; (iii) sell any goods or services; (iv) bring alcohol, weapons, glass, cans, fireworks, missiles or any other items which, in the reasonable view of New Zealand Cricket, the relevant Major Association or its agents, are or could be considered dangerous into the venue; (v) wear or give away political, advertising or promotional materials; (vi) attempt to enter the playing arena;
- To abide by any terms of entry into the Venue prescribed by the Venue owner/manager, to the extent those terms of entry do not conflict with the conditions set out above;
- To being photographed, filmed and recorded as a New Zealand Cricket and relevant Major Association patron. Acknowledge that in order to enhance security, surveillance equipment (including security cameras) are used in and around the Venue. Patrons also consent to use of any film, image or recording of themselves at the match or at the Venue at the discretion of New Zealand Cricket, the relevant Major Association, its commercial partners, broadcasters, media and news agencies, and law enforcement agencies without compensation or further notice;
- Not to (i) use any electronic device to engage in any online betting activities in relation to the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of a match taking place at the Venue; or (ii) use any electronic device to communicate or transmit any form of commentary, data or other material in relation to a match taking place at the Venue for any commercial purposes; or (iii) in any way, or seek to in any way, improperly influence the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of any match taking place at the Venue or offer to any third party any bribe or other reward to engage in such activities. If I am suspected of acting or assisting someone acting in breach of this condition I am deemed to have unconditionally accepted and agreed that I will fully cooperate with any enquiries made by New Zealand Cricket, the International Cricket Council, official cricket authorities and any relevant police and crime prevention authorities (including by providing my name and address, an explanation for my suspicious conduct, and being photographed and/or filmed), for the purposes of any criminal investigations or other legal proceedings and/or in connection with any investigation into a potential breach of this condition or domestic or international cricket anti-corruption rules.
New Zealand Cricket and the relevant Major Association reserve the right to eject any patron from the Venue and/or claim damages from any patron who breaches any of the above conditions.